For returns, we will replace (or refund) if stock is available, and refund if stock is not available. The price of the product is fixed.We don't accept warranty exceed the price of the product.The maximum warranty cost shall not exceed the product price.The warranty period of the product begins when the product arrives at the customerPlease note that the following conditions are not applicable to the 356 day warranty.
(1) If the customer uses it improperly, and cause problems by modification or disassembly.
(2) Problems caused by fire, flood, lightning and other natural disasters
(3)After reselling the purchased products to a third party, the customer shall be responsible for any defect or damage caused by carelessness, error or other reasons, or damage or damage in combination with other products;The 365-day warranty does not cover natural disaster/fire/damage and failure/damage caused by unspecified power supply (voltage, frequency) or other external factors.
(4) We do not assume any responsibility for indirect damage caused by product failure.In addition, please note that any damage caused by intentional or gross negligence or mechanical moving parts etc. is not covered by the warranty. Product delivery delays, accidents, purchased items that do not fit the customer's purpose, useless, compatibility issues, malfunctions, etc.
(1) Social damage (loss of operating profit, business interruption, etc.), information loss, financial loss, personal injury and costs related to recovery (maintenance cost, installation cost, handling cost, transportation cost, communication cost, processing cost, PC data recovery cost)
(2) We are committed to providing customers with accurate product information.When using, please check the product description, specifications, manufacturer and other accurate information again to ensure the correctness of the purchase.
If there is a problem with the product we delivered, we will only accept replacement or return of the product if all of the following conditions are fulfilled.
(1) There are any problems with the products we delivered, such as insufficient quantity, misdelivered items and apparent external defects (breakage, rust, etc.).
(2) We are informed of the above defects within 365 days after the delivery of the products
(1) Inform us within 365 days Copy of one of the following: invoice, shipping date, PO number or sales order number A brief description of the return problem * for returned defective products, please provide relevant reports from authorized third party testing organizations to help us review the returned information.All return materials/information will be reviewed prior to authorization of return.
(2) Obtain return authorization (RMA) If the material is authentic and effective, our after-sales department will send RMA. The RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. The RMA number ensures that returned products are properly credited to the customer's account. Unauthorized returns will be returned to the sender. The goods shall not be returned for any reason without the authorization number issued by the seller.
(1) When requesting a return, please provide a copy of the original purchase order.
(2) Products must be returned with original packaging and labels to assist us in our investigation and disposal.
(3) Your account will be credited upon receipt and confirmation of the return of the product at our distribution center.
(4) If the damaged products received are obviously damaged to the outer shipping container, please report the damage to the carrier when receiving the goods. Please contact Key Components sales office for details of the damage.
(5) Returned products must be in good condition and sealed packages should be used to ensure that there is no possibility of physical damage, electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) or exposure to moisture (especially important for dry-packed SMT) products. Key Components product labels must be in place so that we can clearly trace back to the original shipment
(6) Unless the customer notifies the seller in writing of the shortage, damage or defect within 365 days of delivery, the product is deemed to be accepted by the customer.
(7）Only products initially shipped from Key Components will be returned to Key Components.
(8）The returned product shall remain in original packaging and unused (except defective). Do not open ESD or moisture-sensitive products except under controlled conditions.
(9)All manuals, accessories and packaging are attached to the product.
(10)For more information or questions on product return requests please contact our Customer Service Center: